Saturday, January 1, 2011

Resolutions...

I'm not one for resolutions. I really don't think anyone is.
BUT!
I think I might give it a try this year.

First of all, I want to be the best mom I can be to this little guy.
He deserves it.

Be healthier!

Not only do I want to do this to lose a little weight but I NEED to because of me being Insulin Resistant.
I have kind of neglected it in the past and I didn't realize how serious it was until I was pregnant.

Grow out my hair!

I didn't cut it all of 2010. If I can do it once, I can do it again :)

Get my Cosmetology License and build a clientel.

cause lets be honest...its about time.

Learn something new!

why not?

Go here.

Like, inside here. Being able to do this would be such a blessing and I know it is what Heavenly Father wants of me. :)

 And while we are at it, let's get rid of my potty mouth.
cause it is just unnecessary.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!


3 comments:

  1. Love it! You can do all of those things! Can't wait to see updates on all one by one :o). (I'm sure you have the first one down to an art !!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great resolutions! Good luck with everything and you are a great mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're already a great mom
    keep me updated and of course Gabe and I are here if you need us

    ReplyDelete