Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Cribs & Hospital Beds

No, I didn't have the baby.
He still has awhile left in there.
12 weeks and 4 days to be exact. Roughly 88 ish days. wow.

Anywho...
I did in fact get a crib. My wonderful friend was looking online at cribs and asked if I liked a particular one, i said yes, and she got it for me. AND a changing table.
Now that we are getting baby equipment into the house...its feeling more and more real that he will be here soon.
but about the crib, it was hand made a few years ago so it follows all safety regulations..blah blah blah. BUT i really want to paint it and/or personalize it. any ideas?


Its not put together all the way yet, obviously.
My friend and I got too tired putting it together so we left that for the man of the house.
then i wanted to paint it.
so we have yet to do anything with it.

i know i get the ADD from my mom.

i promise to post pictures once its pretty and all assembled :)

Okay so, anyone who has ever known my dad also knows that he NEVER gets sick.
Pretty sure the only times he has missed work was for the birth of his children.
just me and my brother.

My mom and I on the other hand are borderline hypochondriacs...
runny nose? must be swine flu...off to the er!
just kidding.
well my mom convinced my dad to go and they ended up admitting him for pneumonia.
He just got out today and he is doing great!
it was soo weird to see my dad, the guy that never even gets a cold, in a hospital bed :(
here he is getting his breathing treatment



i am so glad he is better!




2 comments:

  1. i'm excited to see what you do with the crib! and i'm glad your dad is doing better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure to get baby safe paint!

    ReplyDelete