Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is it fall yet?

because this heat is killing me.
thankfully in kansas, we have been known to have snowstorms in october.
and lets just be honest here, my growing stomach has made me less interested in shaving my legs.
or painting my toes.
i only have enough energy to do it once a week.
i apologize to anyone who has to see me from the knee down.

plus, i am way excited for the fall colors and pick out a pumpkin.
you betcha, rodney doesn't know it yet but we are totally spreading out plastic sheets and ripping guts out all over our living floor in approximately 7 ish weeks.
plus i have to teach him how to do ears on pumpkins.
my momma taught me when i was little. tradition ever since :)

its probably one of my favorite holidays. so im gonna be real clever with it for the years to come.
especially with a little one who will be almost a year old next halloween :)

would you do this to your child? i would.

but since he will be a little bit bigger than that, i will have to come up with something 10 times cooler.
good thing is, i have a whole year to plan :)

1 comment:

  1. that picture of the baby is hilarious! so cute!!
    i also love halloween. and fall.

    ReplyDelete