Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Independence Day / My Birthday

This year I decided to take on the family tradition of the big 4th of July barbeque.


Poor Sam came over at 5 am to help me with everything. I love her


Still sleeping when I had been to work for 4 hours already. :)


Helping dad cook.





Festive!


"four"
i dont know...





We have a crawler on our hands.


and a stander.





Desy and Thomas


Desy and Ashley


Salome, Sam, Desy, Me and Carmen




Did I mention he has TWO TEETH!!


He LOVED the fireworks. So Happy.



Tired boy.



This was honestly the best birthday I have had in a long time.
Thank you to everyone who came!

1 comment:

  1. You really did such a great job with the party. The tradition is in good hands. It was funny to hear you saying how tired you were. I spent many years VERY tired on the 4th. You have many tiring 4ths ahead of you. LOL

    ReplyDelete