Monday, July 18, 2011

Just a couple of bums.

I realized today that I don't have nearly enough pictures of Desmond and myself.
Please excuse our appearances.
 Desmond didn't feel like getting dressed and it was too hot to put make up on today.
I love my little boy :)


I was trying to get him to do his cheesy grin but I couldnt catch it!



Look at those teeth! Both his top ones have cut thru as well!


Doesn't like kisses from mama.


that's a little bit better. not really though.


i love him.



trying to get a picture of his teeth. not quite. but i love his lips!


cute.


I told him to look scared. This is what we came up with. He's so smart!



kisses.

I cannot explain the love I have for this little boy. He is growing too fast. 
So glad we finally have a camera to document his life though!
( Thanks Grace!! )

Now I just need to convince my husband that its "cool" to take pictures with your wife :) ha!



No comments:

Post a Comment