Tuesday, October 19, 2010

i am neglectful

of my blog that is.

I dont know if i just feel too busy to update.
or if i am actually too busy to update.

Either way, I havent updated.
Sorry.

Everything is good with baby. He loves to play in my rib cage.
I will post a picture tomorrow after the Dr. appointment with more updates :)

apparently right now, image uploads are disabled. atleast that is what it says on my page.

anywho. not much else going on.
my amazing friend kate bought us a carseat and stroller which should be arriving in 2 days.
i am so excited to put it together.

AND
my baby shower is on the 7th.
I am very excited to see all my friends because once desmond comes, we probably wont be traveling much until winter is over.

I am just ready to have him here...

No comments:

Post a Comment