Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I really don't know what is up with my lack of posting.
Terrible, I know.

And probably because I don't have anything going on worth reading.
poop.

Well let's see.
I am about to pop this baby out.
5 more weeks.
And im looking fabulous.


Not too shabby I must say.

If you know me at all, you know I am a real big exagerator...did i spell that right? probably not. im too lazy to google. anywho.
I seriously thought that at this point of my pregnancy, I was going to look like kate plus 8.
and then some.

I have only gained 13 ish pounds.
I can sometimes see my toes.
and my pre pregnancy jeans still fit with a little rubber band thingie on the button.

although, seeing as my boss just filled up a huge candy jar with halloween treats, it might not stay that way.

oh! and my bestie bought us the travel system for the baby :)
it was almost like christmas. almost.
I was in the shower when the fedex man rang the doorbell. I skipped the conditioner, i couldn't wait :)



I love it so much.
I cant believe that there is gonna be a baby in there soon. wow..
makes it feel more real.



On a side note.
I miss being blonde.



this is me now.



My friend said i look jewish. Not sure what the means but she said it is a compliment.
haha.


and i miss utah.
real bad.


1 comment:

  1. i miss you!

    but don't miss being blonde you are a gorgeous brunette

    also you look soo cute! love the baby belly :D

    ReplyDelete