Tuesday, November 9, 2010

37 ish weeks

We are coming into the home stretch
Technically we are full term but I really want to wait until im 39 ish weeks to deliver.
He is the decider here.
Not me.
:)

Although, I have been contracting and having pains.
Nothing worth timing so lets not hold our breath.

Rodney and I are getting very excited and making sure everything is ready.
Went and spent 200 dollars on frozen/non perishable groceries just so the pantry is
stocked up and ready.
Installed carseat.
Packed hospital bags.
There are a few things i still need to throw in but i'm going to wait until after
my baby shower to get them.

Speaking of baby shower,
it is this Sunday, November 14th.
You all are invited :)

I may just give birth right then and there :)

Its so close.


Pretty sure I have already mentioned how much I miss utah right now.
I havent spent a fall in Kansas since I was in high school.
Utah became my home.

Anywho, what I am really missing right now is Rodneys family.
Especially his mom, Grace.
She is such a great lady and I look up to her for so many reasons.
I know I will learn many great lessons from my own mom about being a mother,
but I hope I can learn lessons from Grace as well because she is the
other grandmother of my son.

I hope Rodneys family can come out to visit after Desmond is born.
Or that we can go out there as soon as the roads are clear enough to drive through the mountains.
its all up in the air.
we will see :)

he just needs to get here first :)

2 comments:

  1. the first ones usually take their sweet time so let's hope he is getting uncomfortable as well so he gets out of there before then. I remember the last week before my due date I would just cry almost every day because I coudln't handle all that pain, uncomfortableness and everything. Good luck with everything, I can't wait to see pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww babycakes we miss you too! but it sounds like y'all are doing great!
    what do you need for the baby?
    let me know

    ReplyDelete