Monday, November 29, 2010

Our First Week

We had our first doctor appointment today.
Dr. Haug is a really nice doctor and explains stuff really well.
Which is awesome because I have never had a baby before and I am partially clueless on what is going on.
haha.
He said everything with Desmond looks great. He is a perfect baby. Of course :)
Although, since he lost 10% of his body weight since leaving the hospital, I have to come back friday to get him weighed. He doesn't think it will be a problem since my mature milk just came in so Desmond hasn't really had a chance to gain weight off of it. 

He is doing so great.

More pictures :)




my first picture with him. i look so tired.

little feet


proud papa


i dont think i have seen rodney this happy before


flowers from rodney. they are beautiful.






first time in his carseat. he didn't like it that much.


this was right after I got my epidural. explains why I look so relaxed :)









2 comments:

  1. He is so cute, congrats again. There is nothing like being a mom. I know you make a good one :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a precious tender little thing!
    congrats again. you are lovely.

    ReplyDelete