Wednesday, October 6, 2010

32 weeks...8 to go!

Rodney and I went to my doctor appointment today
Now is when we will start going every two weeks.
Then in November it is every week.

I cant believe it is so soon.

I catch myself staring at rodney like a creepy stalker just wondering what features
Desmond will have of his.
I hope he has his nose. And a mixture of our eyes.
plus, this kid is bound to have a full set of lips regardless. :)

His kicks are getting stronger and I can see them better.
Sometimes my stomach shakes like crazy and i really wonder what moves he is doing in there.


im gettin there :)

so far i have only gained 9 pounds so that is good
AND
my doctor took my hemoglobin a1c last time i was there and the results were perfect.
thank goodness for healthy mom and baby :)

but, i did get the flu shot.
now i cant move my left arm.
boo :(

1 comment: