Saturday, September 25, 2010

bein crafty :)

I finally got off my butt and started to work on stuff for Desmonds room.
here is the fabric i chose out :)



My good friend sabrina had given me a little dresser to use for the baby.
I decided to repaint it the same green as in the fabric
(which i was able to find in spray paint. i call it a miracle.)
im so lazy.
and i recovered the drawers in the stripes and polka dots.


i looove it.
Now, the crib will be painted that maroonish color and the two drawers will be covered in the argyle.
cute.
and my granda made a quilt for him out of all the fabric.
its so cute and i love it so much.
she has made all of the grandchildren quilts. every stitch handmade.
Desmond may be the last great grandchild to get a quilt so i will make sure he cherishes it forever.







oh and on a lighter note...
i found this!

ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment