Monday, September 20, 2010

30 weeks...10 to go

Technically I think this is where I can start counting back :)
so, 10 weeks left!

Rodney is getting more and more excited.
I'm getting anxious.

I found a cute little survey on someone elses blog.
Its a good generalized way to tell you how everything is going
:)

How far along:
 30 weeks! 10 to go
Weight gain:
4 lbs. be jealous :) just kidding...at the beginning I lost a bit of weight and have gained it all back. so technically speaking, about 15 pounds. but 4 pounds pre pregnancy.
Stretch Marks:
some. I began with some anyway, so im not heart broken.
Maternity Clothes:
 Yes. Everything but pajamas and dresses. I still fit into some regular shirts :)
Sleep:
 Starting to wake up more to pee. I hate it because if the sun is already up then I cant fall back asleep.
Best moments this week:
 hitting the 30 week mark :)
Food cravings:
None really, just want LOTS of food in general.
Gender:
A precious baby boy named Desmond!
Belly button in/out:
 still an innie. almost to the flat stage though 
Movement:
 Lots and lots! Although hes had a few sleepy days this week!
Labor Signs:
 None =] just lots of cramps.
What I miss:
bending over to pick things up.
Looking forward too:
 Meeting my baby boy!
Weekly wisdom:
One day at a time.
Milestone:
ummmm none this week so far :)
 
 
Now, what is baby up to?
 
Baby's now the size of a squash!As baby's skin smoothes out, his brain just keeps getting more wrinkled. All those grooves and indentations increase surface area, meaning more room for that oh-so-essential brain tissue. He's also adding some brawn -- his grip is now strong enough to grasp a finger.
 

cute.

In other news...I am really very excited for Halloween.
 I love fall.
Always have. Always will.
Still trying to figure out what I'm going to be. hmmmmm.

AND THEN...November...
I need to figure out when I'm going to start maternity leave.
I want to work up until my doctor says its okay, or whenever I feel like killing myself because that seems like a better option than sitting here for 8 hours straight.
oh wait, thats now. :(
ha.
Ever have a broken rib? Me either. I would probably take that right now.
Rib expansion kills.
All my life, my mom has always said I was "cursed" with a barrel ribcage.
Right now, I'm thankful.
I can imagine being in a whole lot more pain, a whole lot sooner if I was built little.
Thanks mom :)
no really...i mean it.

thats all kids. I'll be posting a picture of my tummy tomorrow. I'm in my work uniform right now
and i feel real stupid for taking every picture in the same outfit.
<3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment