Saturday, September 25, 2010

31 weeks

I cant believe we are already into the "30's"
ahhhh
and i'm actually updating on the exact week mark.

im turning into a blogaholic.
dont judge.

anywho.
weekly survey? yes

How far along:
 31 Weeks! Only 9 weeks to go!
Weight gain:
 still probably around 4 lbs. i have an appt on october 6th...thats when ill know for sure
Stretch Marks:
 none more this week
Maternity Clothes:
 all my pants are maternity. i can still get by with my regular shirts/tank tops. and im stealing rodneys shirts :)
Sleep:
Alright. Im getting it! Just wake up to pee early in the AM & my back feels sore when I wake.
Best moments this week:
I'm starting to feel Desmond move more. AND i can see him roll around in my stomach!
Food cravings:
None really, just want LOTS of food in general.
Gender:
 A precious baby boy named Desmond!
Belly button in/out:
Its holding as a innie.Probably gonna be a flattie sometime soon.
Movement:
Lots and lots! Hes a wild man.
Labor Signs:
 None, just starting to feel Braxton Hicks. But no real labor signs.
What I miss:
Going from sit to stand with out having to pee!
Looking forward too:
 Meeting my baby boy!
Weekly wisdom:
One day at a time.
Milestone: Each week Desmond stays cooking is a blessing and a milestone :)

& the websites say,
This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy."
 





 

1 comment:

  1. I'm amazed at how many pictures you take of yourself and your tummy. This is the most documented pregnancy I've ever heard of. Poor Desmond, everyone will know all his secrets before he does.

    ReplyDelete